Home > Helmets > MTB helmets
Northwave Storm Helmet -
Northwave Storm Helmet
Customers and athletes always demand more. Northwave always delivers more. Thats why they've risen to the challenge and harnessed the technical expertise of the NW LAB to expand their product range with a new collection of NW helmets and offer all-inclusive lines imbued with pure Italian excellence. Style. Technical innovation. Protection. Comfort. Lightness. Guaranteeing you products focused exclusively on riders and their needs.
- In-Mold Construction
- Multi Shell
- Air Ventilation System
- Run System SRS
- Removable Visor
- Antibacterial Interior
- Size: M 52/58, L 58/62
- In Mould: In-mold construction is a manufacturing technique where the foam interior liner of the helmet is blown in while the hard exterior shell is still in the manufacturing mold thus creating a lighter helmet and allowing for more venting than traditional methods. In IN-MOLD production technology, the polycarbonate upper helmet shell is fused with the EPS granulate of the helmet body under high heat and pressure. This creates an inseparable, large-area bonding of the upper and lower shell. Result: The helmet is very light yet extremely sturdy.
- Run System SRS: Just the trick for an optimal fit! Thanks to the innovative dial at the back, every NW helmet can be adapted perfectly, whether it be to accommodate an inner hood, in just seconds, even when wearing winter cycling gloves. Run System SRS comes with the newly developed rotatable control knob made of the two-component mix -for secure grip.
- Divider: The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmets fastening system. Put on the helmets, fasten the buckle and then just move the lateral divider up or down for your personal fit.
- Hi EPS: High Expanded Polystyrene- The inner shells of all INMOLD helmets are made of HI-EPS. It consists of microscopic air pockets that optimally absorb the impact forces that act on the helmet in a crash. Despite its optimum protective effect HI-EPS allows extra-thin wall thicknesses and slim helmet shapes to be achieved
- Air ventilation System: Northwave invest a lot of time and energy in improving the ventilation of their bike helmets. It cools the head, reduces perspiration and increases performance. Clever positioning of vents assures optimal ventilation and cooling. NW helmets are developed utilizing their proprietary A.V.S, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channelling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate
Buyfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all HelmetsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords