NS Bikes Eccentric Frame 2014 -
NS Bikes Eccentric Frame 2014
A beautiful but tough hardtail for all mountain and trail riding. NS built this frame using Tange Eccentric cromoly tubes that have been developed over the years for our dirt-jump bikes. The result is an incredibly strong yet light hardtail for aggressive trail riding. The Eccentric is designed primarily for 650B wheels but will work with 26” too. Rides best with a 140-150mm fork. The weight of the frame is approximately 2.4kg which is light by any standards, but thanks to their in depth knowledge of steel frame constructions NS know that it will also be strong enough to hold up to a lot of abuse. All the know-how that NS has managed to aquire over the years in building steel hardtails has been funneled into the frame of this bike and it really is the very best money can buy.
- Material: AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes with Smooth ‘double custom butted 4130 cromoly, Tange Eccentric tubes, welding in all critical areas, internal or external cable guide option
- Recommended Fork Travel: 130-160mm
- Head Tube: semi integrated Zerp Stack ID 44/44mm
- Forks: Fits all forks with standard 1-1/8” steertubes (forks with taper 1.5 1-1/8” steertubes can fit ZS44/44 headtube using special headsets with external lower cup (FSA Orbit ITA-A, ITA-B, Cane Creek XX44)
- BB: threaded 73mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Biggest Chainring: up to ~38t
- Front Derailleur: top pull, dia. 33mm / shim to fit 34.9 included
- Seatpost: 30.9 (seatclamp: 34.9)
- Wheels: Designed to fit 27.5”/650b but works also with 26” wheels.
- Maximum Tyre Size Recommended: 2.4”
- Max Rotor Size: Up to 185mm, Disk Brake Mount IS (International Standard).
- Hub Spacing: 42 x 12mm, NS axle included or 135x10 (adaptors included)
- Weight: 2.49kg (M size)
Geometry (with 140mm / 531mm fork):
- Top Tube Actual: S: 572 Mm / 22.5”, M: 584 Mm / 23.0”, L: 602mm / 23.7”
- Top Tube Length (Horizontal): S: 572mm, / 22.5”, M 596mm / 23.4“, L 623 Mm / 24.5“
- Reach: S: 385mm (15.2”), M: 405mm (15.9”), L: 430mm (16.9”)
- Stack: S: 614mm (24.2”), M: 623mm (24.5”), L: 632mm (24.9”)
- Head Angle: 67.5
- Seat Tube Angle: 73
- Seat Tube: M: 407mm (16.0"), L: 445mm (17.5"), Xl: 495mm (19.5”)
- Bottom Bracket Height: -35mm (-0.4”)
- Chain Stay: 420 Mm / 16.5”
- Wheelbase M: 1093mm / (43”), L: 1112mm (43.8”), Xl: 1145mm (45”)
Buy NS Bikes Eccentric Frame 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords