NS Bikes Fuzz 1 Suspension Bike 2014 -
NS Bikes Fuzz 1 Suspension Bike 2014
The Fuzz is a true DH machine built to compete with the best in the pits, yet it is still a modern do-it-all rig for any gravity assisted riding. The frame has been raced throughout the whole 2013 season by their NS Bikes specially assigned R&D team, thrashed by one of the most vicious freeriders - Jaws, and then flipped and whipped by the #1 freestyle rider in the world - Sam Pilgrim.
Thanks to the adjustable dropouts you can set up the bike with a super tight rear end or you can fit the wheel in a more standard and stable position to suit the characteristics for any track and any riding style. The ride is plush yet lively, making it easy to get air time. The Horst link system eats up everything and the suspension curve is perfect, using up all of the travel but never bottoming out. No brake jack, no pedal induced bob. The frame has truly modern DH geometry - it's low, slack, has a short rear end and a very roomy front triangle.
The Fuzz 1 is their top of the line build, equipped with the Boxxer RC up front and a Vivid RC in the back, super strong Avid Elixir brakes, a 1x10 drivetrain and a full set of aftermarket NS Bikes components, including the new Evidence Plus handlebars, Direct Mount stem and high-end Enigma rims. As with all NS products, the Fuzz has been built to provide the best race-day performance combined with everyday usability and reliability. It's strong, easy to adjust and will rip right out of the box.
- 100% aftermarket frame with 198-204mm (7.8"-8.0") rear wheel travel, Rock Shox Vivid R2C coil shock, dropouts with adjustable CS length
- Rock Shox Boxxer RC coil fork with 200mm travel
- NS bikes cockpit including: NEW direct mount stem (adjustable 2 positions), NEW top of the line Evidence Plus handlebar & O1 bolt-on grips
- 1x10 speed setup with SRAM X7 type2 mid cage 10spd derailleur, 11-28t cassette
- Truvativ Descendant cranks with alloy single chainring + E13 LG1+ chain guard
- NS Bikes sealed front & rear hubs
- Avid Elixir 7 front & rear hydraulic brakes
- NEW light & strong NS Enigma rims
- Frame: NS Fuzz w/199-205mm (7.8"-8.0") rear wheel travel, AL6061-T6+AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, internal cable guide routing option
- Shock: Rock Shox Vivid R2C coil shock, 240x76mm (9.5x3.0”)
- Fork: Rock Shox Boxxer RC fork w/200mm travel, 20mm axle, alloy steering tube
- Headset: FSA angleset +1/-1 sealed
- Stem: NEW NS Direct Mount 31.8 (40-48mm / 2 positions)
- Handlebar: NEW NS Evidence Plus (800mm / 31.5” wide)
- Grips: O1 bolt-on long
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 7, 200mm front & rear
- Shifters: SRAM X5 10spd
- Derailleur: SRAM X7 Type 2 mid cage, 10spd
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant, 38t, 165mm, with GXP 83 mm BB
- Chainguide: E13 LG1
- Chain: KMC, 10 spd
- Cassette: Sram PG-1030, 10 speed 11-28
- Rims: NS Enigma 32h
- Hubs: NS Rotary 20 disc (sealed bearing), NS Rotary Cassette 157mm (sealed bearings, alu cassette)
- Spokes: Black spokes w/14mm nipples
- Tyres: 2x Maxxis Minion F 42a, 26x2.5
- Seatpost: Octane One 30.9
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket w/alloy titanium rail
- Pedals: -
- Weight:17.9 kg (S size, w/o pedals)
Buy NS Bikes Fuzz 1 Suspension Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords