NS Bikes Fuzz 2 Suspension Bike 2014 -
NS Bikes Fuzz 2 Suspension Bike 2014
The Fuzz is a true DH machine build to compete with the best in the pits, yet it is still a modern do-it-all rig for any gravity assisted riding. The frame has been raced throughout the whole 2013 season by our specially assigned R&D team, thrashed by one of the most vicious freeriders - Jaws, and then flipped and whipped by the #1 freestyle rider in the world - Sam Pilgrim.
Thanks to the adjustable dropouts you can set up the bike with a super tight rear end or you can fit the wheel in a more standard and stable position to suit the characteristics for any track and any riding style. The ride is plush yet lively, making it easy to get air time. The Horst link system eats up everything and the suspension curve is perfect, using up all of the travel but never bottoming out. No brake jack, no pedal induced bob. The frame has truly modern DH geometry - it's low, slack, has a short rear end and a very roomy front triangle.
The Fuzz 2 is built using a careful selection of components and offers great quality at a very competitive price. The package includes the brand new DH specific NS cockpit with the Evidence Plus handlebars and Direct Mount stem. As with all NS products, the Fuzz has been built to provide the best race-day performance combined with everyday usability and reliability. It's strong, easy to adjust and will rip right out of the box.
- 100% aftermarket frame with 198-204mm (7.8"-8.0") rear wheel travel, Rock Shox Kage R coil shock, dropouts with adjustable CS length
- Rock Shox Domain DC R coil fork with 200mm travel
- NS bikes cockpit including: NEW direct mount 31.8 stem (adjustable 2 positions), NEW top of the line Evidence Plus DH handlebar & NS bolt-on grips
- 1x9 speed setup with SRAM X5 9spd derailleur, 11-28t cassette
- E13 chain guard
- NS Bikes sealed front & rear hubs
- Avid Elixir 1 front & rear hydraulic brakes
- Strong NS Fundamental rims
- Frame: NS Fuzz w/199-205mm (7.8"-8.0") rear wheel travel, AL6061-T6+AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, internal cable guide routing option
- Shock: Rock Shox Kage R, 240x76mm (9.5x3.0”)
- Fork: Rock Shox Domain Dual Crown R w/200 travel, 20mm axle, 1-1/8" steel steering tube
- Headset: FSA sealed
- Stem: NEW NS Direct Mount 31.8 (40-48mm / 2 positions)
- Handlebar: NEW NS Evidence Plus (800mm / 31.5” wide)
- Grips: O1 bolt-on long
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 3 200mm front & rear
- Shifters: SRAM X5 9spd
- Derailleur: SRAM X5 mid cage 9spd
- Crank: Truvativ Ruktion, 36t chainring, 165 mm, with Howitzer 83 mm BB
- Chainguide: E13 LG1
- Chain: KMC, 9spd
- Cassette: Sram PG-950, 11-28
- Rims: NS Fundamental
- Hubs: NS Rotary 20 disc (sealed bearing), NS Rotary Cassette 157mm (sealed bearings, alu cassette)
- Spokes: Black spokes w/14mm nipples
- Tyres: 2x Maxxis Minion F 42a, 26x2.5
- Seatpost: Octane One 30.9
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket w/hollow cromoly rails
- Pedals: -
- Weight: 18.9 kg
Buy NS Bikes Fuzz 2 Suspension Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords