NS Bikes Fuzz Frame - Rock Shox Vivid R2C 2014 -
NS Bikes Fuzz Frame - Rock Shox Vivid R2C 2014
The Fuzz is a true DH machine built to compete with the best in the pits, yet it is still a modern do-it-all rig for any gravity assisted riding. The frame has been raced throughout the whole 2013 season by the NS Bikes specially assigned R&D team, thrashed by one of the most vicious freeriders - Jaws, and then flipped and whipped by the #1 freestyle rider in the world - Sam Pilgrim.
Thanks to the adjustable dropouts you can set up the bike with a super tight rear end or you can fit the wheel in a more standard and stable position to suit the characteristics for any track and any riding style. The ride is plush yet lively, making it easy to get air time. The Horst link system eats up everything and the suspension curve is perfect, using up all of the travel but never bottoming out. No brake jack, no pedal induced bob. The frame has truly modern DH geometry - it's low, slack, has a short rear end and a roomy front triangle.
As with all NS products, the Fuzz has been built to provide the best race-day performance combined with everyday usability and reliability. It's strong, easy to adjust and will rip right out of the box.
- Material: AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes with Smooth ‘double pass’ welding in all critical areas, internal or external cable guide option
- Rear Wheel Travel: Short CS: 198mm (7.8”) / Long CS: 202mm (8.0”)
- Rear shock: Rock Shox Vivid R2C 240x76mm (9.5x3.0”)
- Head Tube: Tapered 1.5 ZS (56mm ID/44mm ID), 115mm (4.5”) stack height, headset included with frame
- Forks: fits standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 - 1-1/8” steer tubes
- BB: Standard MTB English 1.37x24tpi, 83mm wide, ISCG-05 mounts
- Rear Derailleur: removable hanger included
- Front Derailleur: Not compatible
- Seat Post/Clamp: 30.9mm / integrated seat clamp
- Max Tyres: 26 x 2.6" (will fit 650B 2.5" in long CS setting)
- Rear Hub: 157x12mm, rear axle included with frame
- Disc Brake Mount: IS-2000
- Weight (w/o shock): ~3.6kg
Geometry with 565mm fork (RockShox Boxxer 200mm):
- Top Tube Actual: S:521mm (20.5") M: 544mm (21.4"), L: 567mm (22.3")
- Top Tube Effective S: 595mm (23.4") M: 620mm (24.4"), L: 640mm (25.2")
- Reach: S: 405mm (15.9”), M: 430mm (16.9”), L: 450mm (17.7”)
- Stack: 581mm (22.9”)
- Head Tube Angle : 63.5
- Seat Tube Angle Effective: 72
- Seat Tube: S: 399mm (15.7"), M: 399mm (15.7"), L: 420mm (16.5")
- Bottom Bracket Height: +10mm (0.4”)
- Short CS / Long CS Adjustable: 420-438mm (16.5"-17.2")
- Wheelbase: S: 1173mm / 1188mm (46.2”-46.8”), M: 1198mm / 1213mm (47.2”-47.8”), L: 1218mm / 1233mm (47.9”-48.5”)
Buy NS Bikes Fuzz Frame - Rock Shox Vivid R2C 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords