NS Bikes Soda Air Suspension Bike 2014 -
NS Bikes Soda Air Suspension Bike 2014
If you want a do it all bike, but above all value manoeuvrability and a compact, playful feel, then the Soda should be your choice. With super short chain stays it just loves to be thrown around and you will immediately feel the difference compared to other “normal” bikes. Works best for big air, bike parks and DH, but still can climb anything. Big bearings, rigid tubes and burly CNC parts make it exceptionally durable. And because both travel and chain stay length are adjustable, it has huge tuning potential. The Soda Air has air-sprung suspension making it the best choice for weight conscious riders. The frame has adjustable travel and chainstay length, so no matter what you want to do there will be a setting that is perfect for the application.
Updated for 2014, the Soda frame has undergone major revisions resulting in weight savings of approximately 150g as well as a some optical and functional improvements. The cockpit has been upgraded with the new Quantum stem and new Evidence Plus handlebars. This complete bike has had a very good debut in 2013 with great reviews and rider feedback so with the new refined frame this bike is bound to be a hit in 2014 too!
- 100% aftermarket frame with 152-177mm (6-7") adjustable rear wheel travel, Rock Shox
- Monarch Plus R air shock, dropouts with adjustable CS length
- Rock Shox Lyric RC Solo Air, alloy tapered, 170mm travel
- NS Bikes cockpit including: Quantum 31.8 stem, new top of the line Evidence Plus handlebar & Octane One bolt-on long grips
- 1x10 speed setup with SRAM X7 10spd derailleur, 11-36t cassette
- Truvativ Descendant cranks with alloy single chainring + E13 chain guard
- NS Bikes sealed front & rear hubs
- Low profile NS Aerial pedals with removable pins (sealed bearings)
- Strong NS Fundamental rims
- Light 60tpi Maxxis Ardent 26x2.35, folding tires
- Light Octane One Rocket saddle & Kind Shock Dropzone seatpost
- Frame: Soda FR w/152-177mm (6-7") adjustable rear wheel travel, AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, internal cable guide routing option
- Shock: Rock Shox Monarch Plus R, 216x63mm (8.5x2.5”)
- Fork: Rock Shox Lyric RC Solo Air, 170mm travel, 20mm axle, alloy tapered steer tube
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, ACB cartridge bearings
- Stem: New NS Bikes Quantum 31.8, 45mm reach
- Handlebar: NS Evidence Plus 762mm
- Grips: Octane One bolt-on long
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 5 180mm rear & front
- Shifters: SRAM SX5 10spd
- Derailleur: SRAM X7 medium cage rear, 10spd
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant, alloy 36t chainring, 170mm with GXP 73 mm BB
- Chainguide: E13 LG1
- Chain: KMC DX-10SC, 1/2''x11/128'' for 10 spd
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1030 10 speed 11-36
- Rims: NS Fundamental 32h
- Hubs: NS Rotary 20 (sealed bearings), Rotary Cassette 135x12 (sealed bearings)
- Spokes: Black spokes w/14mm nipples
- Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 26x2.35 folding
- Seatpost: Kind Shock Dropzone 30.9 x 425mm, 125mm travel
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket w/hollow cromoly rails
- Pedals: NS Aerial (sealed bearings)
- Bike Weight: ~14.75 kg (M size, including pedals)
Note on sizing: for jump-focused riders NS Bikes recommend the M size for riders up to 180cm, and the L size for riders up to 190cm. However if you wish to adjust the the seat height for optimum pedalling, they recommended the M size for riders up to 177cm and the L size for riders up to 185cm.
Buy NS Soda Air Suspension Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords