NS Bikes Suburban Dirt Frame 2014 -
NS Bikes Suburban Dirt Frame 2014
An all time classic. This is the new generation of the most commonly chosen frame by serious dirt jumpers and slopestylers around the world. The Suburban comes in 2 versions: dirt and park. Suburban frames have an integrated headset standard as an only option for both sizes, and a refined shape of seat stay & chain stay bridges optimised for maximum tyre clearance. The best available Japanese cromoly, special offset butted tubes with integrated gussets combined with the fact that all the hardware mounts are flush with the tubes, makes this frame really unique. NS have been fiddling with this frame for years so believe us- it really is dialled. Check out the new pretty lost wax seatstay bridge with a 3D logo. Through the years it's become highly refined, and this frame is all about high-end performance at at a more accessible price. Ideal for dirt jumping, 4X racing and pumptracks.
- Material: custom butted 4130 cromoly
- Recommended fork travel: 80-140mm
- Toptube (physical caulk): 573mm / 22.5”
- Chainstays: 381mm / 15” slammed
- Frame Size: 307mm / 12.1”
- Headset: Integrated headset Campy spec (45x45, OD41.8mm)
- Head Tube Stack: 115mm / 4.5”
- BB: Euro BB 68mm
- Biggest Chainring: up to ~32t
- Hub Spacing: O.L.D 135 x 10mm
- Brakes: Disk brake mount IS (International Standard), rotor size up to 185mm max
- Max Tyre Size: 26”x2.4”
- Seat Post: 27.2mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- Weight: 2.49kg
Geometry with 485mm axle to crown fork (~100mm travel):
- Top Tube (Physical C-C): 573mm / 22.5”
- Head Tube Angle: 69
- Seat Tube Angle: 70
- Frame Size: 301mm / 11.8”
- BB Height: +10mm
- Chain Stays: 381mm / 15” Slammed
- Wheel Base: 1033mm
Buy NS Bikes Suburban Dirt Frame 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords