Octane One Spark Frame 2014 -
Octane One Spark Frame 2014
The new 2014 Spark is a park & street frame with geometry adjusted to fit 26” wheels. Perfect for low travel suspension forks (60-100mm) or rigid forks. It has a medium short front-end length perfect for 26” wheels and a very compact rear end with a high BB. The head angle is quite steep which makes for quick handling and easy front wheel tricks. The new Spark has been equipped with a Spanish BB shell so you can easily fit your favourite bmx cranks. Long smooth tapers on both chain stays and seat stays give the perfect clean look and plenty of material to make a strong connection with the small and elegant dropouts. There are no cable guides attached permanently to the frame - NS provide removable 3M cable guides (sold separately) if you need brakes. The Spark has a short seat tube extension over the top tube and integrated steel seat post collar that works with 25.4mm BMX size seat posts. Custom butted tubes beefed up in the stress areas keep weight low and strength high. 2014 Spark comes with new laser cut seatstay bridge plate. An additionally reinforced top tube / seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tailwhips and 360’s. The Spark is an advanced frame made from high quality double butted 4130 Cro-mo steel.
- Material: custom butted 4130 cromoly
- Recommended Fork Travel: 60-100mm or rigid forks ~420-435mm
- Top Tube (physical c-c): 569 mm / 22.4”
- Chain Stays: 375mm / 14.75” slammed
- Frame Size: 278 mm / 10.9”
- Forks: Compatible with all forks with 1&1/8” (1.125”) steertube
- Headset: Integrated Headset (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8mm)
- Head Tube Stack: 115mm
- BB Shell: Spanish BB 68mm (compatible with BMX cranks)
- Biggest Chainring: up to ~28t
- Hub Spacing: MTB hubs spacing (10 x 135 mm)
- Brakes: disk brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 185mm, disk brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- Tyres: maximum size recommended 26”x2.3”
- Seat Post: 25.4 mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- Weight: black & teal: ~2.55 - 2.58kg
- Other: 3M removable cable guides available separately, no derailleur hanger, ultra clean look
Buy Octane One Spark Frame 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords