Octane One Void 3.0 Frame 2014 -
Octane One Void 3.0 Frame 2014
The Void is a steel dirt oriented frame designed to work with 26” wheels. Custom butted tubes, beefed up in the stress areas keep the weight low and strength high. An additionally reinforced top tube / seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tailwhips and 360’s. The Void is an advanced frame made from high quality double butted 4130 cro-mo steel. Same proven strength as last year. We suggest using 80-100mm travel forks for park, street and 100mm up to 120-140mm travel for dirt, slopestyle, hardtail freeride. If you prefer rigid forks then you should consider using models with around 435mm axle-to-crown which will still keep the BB & front end high enough. The frame has a quite steep head angle and a very compact rear end for ultra quick handling. The Void has been equipped with a standard threaded BB shell so you can easily fit your favourite mountain bike cranks. Long smooth tapers added on both chain stays and seat stays give the perfect clean look and plenty of material where it's needed to make a strong connection with the small and elegant dropouts. Void comes with new laser cut seatstay bridge plate. There are no cable guides attached permanently to the frame - we provide optional removable 3M cable guides if you need to support your brake cables.
- Material: custom butted 4130 cromoly
- Recommended Fork Travel:: 80-140mm or rigid forks ~435mm
- Top Tube (physical c-c):565 mm / 22.2”
- Chain Stays: 379 mm / 14.9” slammed
- Frame Size: 311 mm / 12.2”
- Forks: Compatible with all forks with 1&1/8” (1.125”) steertube
- Headset: Integrated Headset (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8mm)
- Head Tube Stack: 115mm
- BB Shell: Threaded Euro BB 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- Biggest Chainring: up to ~34t
- Hub Spacing: MTB hubs spacing (10 x 135 mm)
- Brakes: disk brake mount IS (International Standard), max rotor size: up to 185mm, disk brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- Tyres: maximum size recommended 26”x2.35”
- Seat Post: 27.2 mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- Weight: ~2.55 - 2.58kg
- Other: 3M removable cable guides available separately, no derailleur hanger, ultra clean look
Buy Octane One Void 3.0 Frame 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords