Octane One Zircus Frame 2014 -
Octane One Zircus Frame
The Zircus is an alloy allround dirt frame perfect for playing in the city and offroad. It’s a lightweight and strong aluminium frameset with ‘Pro’ dirtjump geometry designed to fit 26” wheels, forks with 80 - 140mm travel and a single speed drivetrain. However the frame includes a removable derailleur hanger so you can convert the bike into serious all - purpose offroad machine with gears if needed. Designed for riders who prefer the feel of alloy frames. More slack and stable than the radical steel Void frame. The BB is lowered for more stability, the top tube and chainstays are slightly longer than those in the Void and the headtube angle is more slack. Tough enough for jumps, perfect for pumptracks, comfortable enough for trail riding.
The Zircus uses beefy AL6061 tubes that give it a super clean look. Behind the simple looks you can find nice tech details such as custom shaped and butted tubes (a very strong DT near HT area with no need for an additional external gusset), a custom shaped ZS44mm headtube, custom rounded smooth looking tubes and sweet arched seat stays bridge that give lot’s of tyre clearance.
This frame is all that you will need to rip like a pro in any terrain. Although the Zircus is a very strong frame it's affordable and weighs in at only 2.1kg.
- Material: A6061T6 custom formed and butted tubes
- Recommended fork travel: 80140mm
- Top Tube (physical cc): 571 mm / 22.5”
- Chain Stays: 385 mm / 15.1” slammed
- Frame Size: 335 mm / 13.2”
- Head Tube: ZS semi grated (ID44mm)
- Fork Compatibility: fits all forks with standard 11/8” steertubes* forks with taper 1.5 11/8” steertubes can fit ZS44/44 headtube using special headsets (FSA Orbit ITAA, ITAB, Cane Creek XX44)
- Head Tube Stack: 115mm / 4.5”
BB Shell: threaded Euro BB 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and 3pcs BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- Biggest Chainring: up to ~34t
- Rear Hub: spacing O.L.D 135x10mm, suggested bolton hubs
- Brake Mount: IS (International Standard), disk brake only (no Vbrakes mount)
- Max rotor size: up to 185mm
Tyres: maximum size recommended 26”x2.35”
- Seat Post/Clamp: 30.9mm / 34.9mm
- Weight: ~2.09kg
Buy Octane One from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords