RockShox Boxxer World Cup Solo Air Forks 2014 -
Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup Solo Air Forks
Success speaks for itself. With 66 World Cup wins, the BoXXer is the winningest downhill fork in the history of the sport. RockShox BoXXer is pure racing and with its smooth and consistent damper feel of the Mission Control DH in a decadently light package, it is the perfect choice for every World Cup track on this planet.
- Weight: 2714g , * Weight based on 265mm 1-1/8" steerer, 20mm Maxle Lite DH
- Travel: 200mm
- Damping: Mission Control DH
- Spring: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External beginning stroke rebound, ending stroke rebound, high speed compression, low speed compression, Air pressure via single Schrader valve with external air volume adjustment
- Steerer: Aluminium
- Crown: Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminium, Direct Mount Stem Compatible
- Upper Tubes: 35mm, 7000 series, low friction anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite DH 20mm Axle, Post Disc Mount
- Recommended Rear Shock: VIVID Air R2C
- Axle: 20mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
- Air Guides: We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Drop Stop: Bottoming out your suspension means you’ve pushed it to the limit. We think that’s the point. Our DropStop technologies ramp up the spring rate as the suspension nears full compression, so you can bottom out sans crotch-wrenching “Ker-plunk” and keep your focus on the trail ahead.
- Dual Flow Adjust: DFA’s kind of like Glam Metal. Two things you’d never think could go together, but somehow work like magic. Let’s say you’re riding a course with both monster drops and lots of braking bumps. Convention says you have to adjust your fork to handle one or the other. RockShox DFA says no, use its dual independent damping circuits to tune it to handle both. Absorbing the big hits while staying plush through the small stuff, like makeup and metal.
- Maxle Lite DH: Designed for the downhill crowd, this tooled version of our Maxle Lite is light and stiff and has loads of clearance.
- Mission Control DH: To create a downhill fork, most companies just add travel to their existing designs and call it good enough. But we think good enough sucks. So RockShox created Mission Control DH. Not only did we add travel to our already plush, bulletproof Mission Control damped forks, we retuned the entire damper circuit for the specific needs of a gravity rider. That means more compression and rebound, for more control on the edge. And because it’s RockShox, high and low-speed compression and Dual Flow rebound controls are all at your fingertips, for instant adjustments when every second counts.
- Power Bulge: When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride.
- Sag Gradients: Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate.
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
Buy Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup Solo Air Forks 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bike store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords