RockShox Reba RLT Solo Air Forks - 9mmQR 2014 -
RockShox Reba RLT Solo Air Forks - 9mmQR 2014
Everyone loves Reba! Reba is super consistent, durable and easy to service.
- Weight: 26"- 1499g, 29"- 1564g (based on 265mm tapered steerer, 9mm QR)
- Damping: Motion Control
- Spring: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound and TurnKey lockout Spring via Preload
- Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminium
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminium
- Lowers: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch / Ario
- Maximum Rotor Size: 215mm
- Motion Control: Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters craters. There’s no gravity so you wouldn’t even need a chairlift. Unfortunately you can’t ride on the moon. There’s lots of gnarly terrain on earth. But, earth has gravity so you’ll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With the Motion Control damper technology you’ll do just that.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride.
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Air Guides: Rock Shox print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all.
- Sag Gradients: Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Rock Shox's sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate.
Buy RockShox Reba RLT Solo Air Forks - 9mmQR 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords