RockShox Revelation XXWC Dual Position Air - 15mm 2014 -
Rock Shox Revelation XXWC Dual Position Air - 15mm
Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back. Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position Air, the uphills are even easier now, too..
- Weight: 1524 g , *Weight based on 265mm 1-1/8" tapered carbon Crown-Steerer with XLoc Remote and MMX shifter mount, 9mm QR lower leg, Dual Air
- Damping: Motion Control DNA, Rebound: Dual Flow
- Spring: Dual Position Air (+ 80 g)
- Adjustments:External Beginning Stroke Rebound / External Floodgate and Lockout via XLoc Remote/ Spring via Air Pressure, External Travel: Dual Position Air
1 Piece carbon fibre Crown-Steerer
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminium, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, post mount disc brake
- Axle: 15 mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 215mm
- Recommended rear shock: Monarch and Monarch Plus
- Remotes: XX Hydraulic Remote
- Dual Position Air: If you want to ride up and walk down, a fork that only does one thing well is great. But you love epic ascents, technical descents, winding single track and everything in between. So you need a fork that tackles it all. Like our Dual Position Air. It changes your fork’s travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance. So, with a simple onboard turn and a click you can switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence.
- Long Travel Dual Air: Employs our patented floating negative chamber to optimise the spring curve for long travel forks, providing a consistent feel throughout the travel. t more? As a mountain biker, more might mean more rocks, roots, and descents. More also could mean switchbacks, single tracks and steep ascents. The various configurations of Mission Control DNA were designed for those who want more out of their ride, and need more out of their suspension.
- Black Box Technology: It’s funny. Our Pro racers think they’re racing for fame and glory. But really they’re just glorified guinea pigs working for you. Our BlackBox Technology program merges the evil genius of our most elite engineers and equips our Pros with our visionary, ultra-neurotic sport-evolving Beta Gear. Then has them race test it to see if it’s worthy of YOUR bike. Is it wrong? Maybe, but there are no better product testers than a bunch of Pros gunning for world titles. They win and you win.
- Carbon Crown-Steerer: Carbon is the lightest and strongest substance known to man. That’s why our one-piece Carbon Crown-Steerer gives you total control even at speeds you never thought your bike could reach. Its aluminium equivalent is good too, but it’s 120 grams heavier that’s the weight of the average human thumb. Why choose? Go carbon and keep your thumb.
- Air Guides:We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat
- Power Bulge: When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride.
- Dual Flow: Suspension shouldn’t pack up in rock gardens or buck after big drops. That’s why Dual Flow incorporates independent damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for big hits and small ones. A user-adjustable knob controls the beginning-stroke (small-hit) rebound, and a factory-set ending-stroke (big-hit) rebound creates the perfect suspension for whatever the trail (or park) throws your way. Now tuning your suspension for your unique needs is as easy as a clockwise or counterclockwise turn. In the RockShox world this is clicking toward the turtle or the “jackalope.”
- Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all. Now available in 20 x 110mm and 15 x 100mm sizes.
Buy Rock Shox Revelation XXWC Dual Position Air - 15mm from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bike store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords