Home > Tyres > 26 inch tyres
Schwalbe Dirty Dan DH MTB Wire Tyre - Vertstar -
For deep, muddy terrain. Dan is the choice when the ground is muddy. Tall blocks and the new VertStar Triple Compound bite into soft and loose terrain. Large gaps provide the necessary self-cleaning and braking traction, Dirty Dan has the new “Curve Claws” for extreme gradients.
Triple Star Compound. We have taken the development of Triple Compound a step further. In the course of innumerable series tests, prototypes, laboratory and practical tests we developed a system of highly specialized single compounds. We arranged these into Compound-Teams, each engineered to fulfill a specific job. Mountain biking has many different disciplines that require specific and different solutions. So we developed three completely different Triple Star Compounds.
This technology is now in all our Freeride tires:
- SnakeSkin. A clearly visible feature of our Freeride tires. The outer side wall coating consists of a SnakeSkin
- fabric instead of heavy rubber. Just as durable, but clearly lighter.
- Snake Bite Protection. Side pinch-puncture protection provides safety and stability
- Limited Slip Technology (L.S.T.). The tire bead has a special rubber coating that effectively reduces the tire slipping on the rim.
- Downhill. All the Freeride features plus a double carcass.
- Easy rolling base layer (base)
- Super-soft center (super soft)
- Extra-soft Shoulders (extremely soft)
- Bar: 1,6-3,5
- PSI: 23-50
- Weight: 920 g folding, Wire 1290g
- EPI: folding 67, wire 2 x 67
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords