Home > Tyres > 29 inch tyres
Schwalbe Dirty Dan Evo MTB Tyre -
Schwalbe Dirty Dan Evo MTB Tyre
Dan is the choice when the ground is muddy. Tall blocks and the VertStar Triple Compound bite into soft and loose terrain. Large gaps provide the necessary self-cleaning and braking traction. New, now also with the revolutionary Super Gravity Technology.
(26 x 2.00 Inch) Features
- Size: ETRTO 50-559 (26 x 2.00 Inch)
- Typ: Folding
- Compound: PaceStar
- Execution: TL-Ready
- Color: Black
- Skin: Lite
- Weight: 440 g (15 oz)
- Pressure: 2.20 - 4.30 Bar (32 - 62 psi)
- Maximum load: 90 kg
- EPI: 127
- No tubes. Schwalbe Tubeless Ready tires make it possible. With three advantages weight, puncture protection and low rolling resistance. What you will need:
- Tubeless wheel
- 60 ml Doc Blue Professional
- Schwalbe Tubeless Ready tire with special bead shape
- And a modicum of patience and experience in fitting
- Of course the tires can be used quite normally with a tube.
- SnakeSkin tires are the best suited for tubeless conversion! The sidewalls seal almost immediately, Already half the quantity of sealing fluid is is usually enough! Just about compensating for the extra weight of the SnakeSkin sidewall and furthermore it is additional protection against sharp rocks.
Buy Schwalbe Dirty Dan Evo MTB Tyre from Chain Reaction Cycles, the Worlds Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords