Tacx Flow Ergo Turbo Trainer -
Tacx T2200 Flow Ergo Trainer 2012
Heart rate, power, speed and pedalling frequency are measured and displayed on the sleek, handlebar mounted computer's display. These four training parameters are the important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work out routines and optimum performance. Operation is very simple. During your work out you can adapt the program for power or incline resistance. The electromagnetic brake is managed through the computer. The Flow is sold complete with a support for the front wheel.
- Slope from -4 to +9
- Power from 10 Watt to 990 Watt
- Weight: 40 to 120 kg
- Speed: km/h, mph
- Consumption: kCal, kJoule
- Scalefactor: 80 to 120
*Power: Please note, Comes with a UK 240v 3 Pin plug only
- Speed: current speed, stopwatch, trip distance, total distance, maximum speed, average speed
- Cadence: current cadence, average cadence, maximum cadence, total number of revolutions during the session
- Power: current power, average power, maximum power, total consumption in kcal
- Heart rate: current heart rate, average heart rate, maximum heart rate
- Indicator indicates whether the current training information is running above or below the average.
Buy Tacx T2200 Flow Ergo Trainer 2012 at Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online cycling store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TrainersNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords