Troy Lee Designs D3 Team Helmet - Black Green -
Troy Lee Designs D3 Bike Helmet
The goal when developing the D3 Helmet was simple: create a piece of equipment with good looks and unbeatable protection. Sculptural beauty and design were on the minds of the designers, while safety and function were on the minds of the research and developement team at Troy Lee Designs. The D3 Helmet features the Dual Density Shock Pad System for an improvement in comfort and protection, and the removable, washable D3 liner provides 20 vents for maximum cool air transfer.
- 14 Intake Ports: Cool air flows through 2 forehead 5 brow, and 7 chin intakes. Ventilation channels guide airflow past the riders head and pushes hot air out to the exhaust vents.
- 6 Exhaust Vents: Hot air is released through 3 upper 2 mid, and 1 lower vent ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmets interior.
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon/composite shell construction
- Exceeds CPSC 1203, CE EN1077, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and ASTM F2040
- Includes 2 fully adjustable, graphic matching D3 visors
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight
- Dual Density Shock Pad System
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Removable, replaceable, and washable MX style comfort liner with CoolMax and Dri-Lex
- Full incremental sizing based on the SE3 helmet for greater range of fitment
- Titanium D-ring chin strap fastener
Please Note:This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.
BuyTroy Lee Designs D3 Bike Helmetfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the Worlds Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all HelmetsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords