TSG Superlight Helmet 2012 -
TSG Superlight Helmet
Combining clean skate design with in-mold technology the Superlight is one of the lightest half-shell helmets on the market. At 300 g/10.5 oz this featherweight is jam-packed with technical features. Our Snug Fit slim profile is anatomically correct making the Superlight unobtrusive whilst providing maximum head protection.
- Shell Material: Polycarbonate in mould shell
- Liner Material: EPS impact foam
- Padding: Heat sealed padding kit
- Ventilation:14 aerodynamic vents
- Fit: Snug fit, low fit
- Weight: 300g
- Safety Certification: Conforms to or exceeds EU standards only
- EPS Impact Foam: EPS features the constitutional properties of a cell. This lightweight impact foam combines high stability with great flexibility and thus offers good penetration resistance and energy distribution properties. EPS foam liners are the industry standard for action sports.
- Low fit: A helmet can only protect what it covers. The more it covers without blocking vision and action the better is the protection. Our low fit design sits as low as possible for superior front, back and side head protection but is anatomically designed that it doesn’t restrict your action. TSG helmets with low fit safely cover the delicate area around your temples and most important the atlas, the highest point of your spinal column.
- Snug fit: TSG snug fit turns our helmets into the most comfortable and best fitting half-shelf helmets on the market. This has to do with our custom helmet form that is not just one of those regular bulky moulds but is anatomically designed all-around your head. Most helmets come with side parts that run down straight from a bulky top, ignoring your head’s curved anatomy. The sides of our snug fit helmets curve around the temples a little more than usual, respecting your head shape, to optimise fit, protection and aesthetic. Additionally it shows great effects on the shape, as the helmet is less voluminous as common half-shell helmets.
- Tuned fit system: The tuned fit system allows you to dial in your fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet. Your helmet comes with two sizes of comfort pads. Just pull the hook and loop-backed pads out and swap them for the thickness you need.
- 14 aerodynamic vents: The shape of these vents allows just the right amount of air to pass through your helmet for a great climate and an improved air exchange process.
- Air flow channels: Air flow combines active vents with eight air channels in the helmet’s foam liner that pull cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing stale air out. This ultimate cooling-system allows great airflow and breathability.
- Heat-sealed padding kit in 2 sizes: The high quality pre-molded and heat-sealed interior fit pads are sealed, abrasion-resistant and can be machine washed (delicate or hand wash program).
BuyTSG Protection from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all HelmetsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords