Home > Helmets > MTB helmets
Uvex Supersonic MTB Helmet 2014 -
Uvex Supersonic MTB Helmet
Enjoy excellent ventilation with an outstanding fit. The Uvex supersonic bike helmet is the bestseller for mountain bikers and tour bikers! Experience additional wearing comfort due to direct temple ventilation. This cycling helmet is a real winner when it comes to ventilation technology. Put it on, take off, feel great!
- Protection: Double In Mould Technology
- Fit: IAS 3D, Monomatic Adjustment, FAS strap
- Comfort: 23 ventilation channels, X-Fit pads, bug net
- Visor: Removable XK003
- Cross shield XB 320
- Certification: EN 1078 / TV GS / CE / CPSC
- FAS: Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position.
- Monomatic: (Button Press Adjustment) Multi-stage and anatomically shaped; Uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- IAS 3D : Having the same head circumference does not necessarily guarantee that a helmet can provide maximum safety and comfort. Advanced fit systems provide the perfect adjustment, in every direction, to match every individual head shape.
- X -Fit Interchangeable Liner: Interior features significantly affect a helmet’s comfort. All our pads absorb moisture and are anti-allergenic. Hook and loop fasteners allow easy removal for washing.
- In Mould Technology: Light and stable. EPS foam is injected into an impact resistant polycarbonate shell. Creates a light, very stable construction.
Buyfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all HelmetsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords