Vitus Bikes Sentier 275 Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Vitus Bikes Sentier 275 Hardtail Bike 2014
From backwoods singletrack to trail centre assaults, the Sentier range of aggressive trail hardtails have been designed with fast paced, action packed epics in mind! With a super-light triple-butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame and great value components package the Sentier 275 is ready for any situation.
Super-Light Mechanical Formed Triple-Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium Frame & Suntour XCR Fork
Our super-light 6061-T6 aluminium frame has been triple-butted to reduce weight and tune the tubeset for improved handling and all round performance. With aggressive trail geometry designed around 27.5” (650b) wheels and a 120mm travel fork the Sentier urges you to push the boundaries with surefooted confidence inspiring handling! Suntour XCR Air forks feature hydraulic Lock-Out & Rebound adjustment with 120mm of air sprung travel. A tapered alloy steerer and 32mm stanchions provide a stiff front end for precise steering and predictable handling.
Shimano Deore & FSA Groupset
Shimano Deore shifters and derailleurs provide crisp gear selections throughout the range. The Deore Shadow Plus clutch rear derailleur improves chain tension which reduces the chance of chain derailment. An FSA Gamma Drive 2x10 chainset provides the driving force at the heart of the transmission. Shimano M935 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front and rear provide effective and dependable stopping power.
Shimano WH-MT35 27.5” Wheelset & Vitus Finishing Kit
Shimano’s lightweight WH-MT35 27.5” (650b) wheelset offers excellent performance and durability. Continental X-King tyres provide surefooted handling and low rolling resistance Finishing kit is supplied by Vitus with our lightweight 6061 alloy stem, bars and seatpost providing high performance components which have been colour coded to match the frame decals.
- Frame: Mechanical Formed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame Certification: CE EN14766
- Forks: Suntour XCR Air LO-R-27.5, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 120mm Travel, 9mm QR
- Headset: Orbit 1.5B Zero Stack (No.57B), 1.1/8” - 1.5”
- Handlebars: Vitus Riser Bar, 6061 Double Butted Alloy, 740mm Wide, 15mm Rise
- Stem: Vitus Alloy, +/- 7 Degree Rise, 60mm Extension
- Grips: Vitus Lock-On
- Chainset: FSA Gamma Drive MegaExo, 175mm, 36t x 24t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo (BSA)
- Chainguide: N/A
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano, 11t-36t, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610 Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M615 Shadow Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M616, 34.9mm Band
- Brakes: Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centrelock Rotors
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy, 6061-T6, 15mm Offset, 31.6mm x 400mm
- Tyres: Continental X-King, 27.5” x 2.4” Front/27.5” x 2.2” Rear
- Hubs: Shimano WH-MT35-27.5, Centrelock Disc, QR
- Rims: Shimano WH-MT35-27.5
- Weight: 13.2kg/29.2lbs (Medium)
Buy Vitus Bikes Sentier 275 Hardtail Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords