Polar CS500 Bike Computer With Cadence -
The Polar CS500 Bike Computer With Cadence is for ambitious cyclists seeking improved cycling performance. It determines daily personal heart rate target zones for optimal training and allows quick and safe control with the rocker switch and oversized user-configurable display. It also displays the inclines and declines of your ride with altitude measurement and guarantees interference-free transmission with W.I.N.D. technology.
- Body Measurement Features:
- Automatic age based target zone - bpm / %, average and maximum heart rate of each lap, average, minimum/maximum heart rate of training, hear rate bpm / % / graphical trend, HR based target zones with visual and audible alarm, HR max (age-based), manual target zone - bpm / % and training load available via personaltrainer.com
- Altimeter and Barometer Features:
- Altitude with graphical trend - available via polarpersonaltrainer.com, altitude, ascent and descent - meters, degrees, percentage and temperature
- Recording Features:
- Totals, training files with summaries, weekly history
- Training Features:
- Automatic display scroll, automatic lap recording, graphical target zone indicator, interval timers, 99 laps, reminders - calorie expenditure, distance or time based and zone pointer
- Watch Features:
- Date and weekday indicator, display text in English, low battery indicator, time of day, user replaceable battery, water resistant
- Battery Life:
- Approximately one year
- Battery Type:
- Comes complete with Polar's CS cadence sensor to measure real time and average pedaling rate
On sale at Evans Cycles
See all Computers and GPSNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords