Maxxis Larsen TT 62a 26 x 2.0" Kevlar Exception -
- The TT works on a vast number of terrains and conditions,
- which is why its the favored tread of many of our pro dual riders.
- The TT hooks up well because each small,
- square lug in the tread pattern is ramped to roll easily,
- yet tightly spaced so more knobs are making contact with the ground.
- Thus, the contact patch is effective on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Ramped knob technology on the leading edge, coupled with close spacing,
- permits the small square knobs to roll fast
Trailing edges allow climbing and braking power on hard to medium terrain Low rolling resistance
On sale at Merlin
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords