Bkool Cadence Sensor -
Top Features of the Bkool Cadence Sensor
The cadence sensor fits in the chainstays of any bike with supplied cable ties. The magnet is also zip-tied to left hand crank arm. The BKool ANT+ cadence sensor is paired with the ANT+ USB dongle and BSim laptop software.
- Uses wireless ANT+ transmission
- Cadence is then displayed and recorded for all your indoor sessions
- Size: 3 x 3 x 1.5cm
- Weight: 50 gr
- Connectivity: ANT+
- Range: 5m
- Condition: New
Bsim Features: BSim is a serious game that lets you see the following on your computer screen during your indoor sessions (or on a TV screen connected to your computer):
1. The data corresponding to the different variables measured by BKOOL (time, distance, heart rate, power, speed, cadence and calories).
2. Either a representation of the route profile you are completing or a real video.
3. Your position on the route, that of any virtual competitor (bot) if you created one and that of any other users completing the session with you (multiplayer mode).
BSim also lets you download up to 10 sessions created on bkool.com to your PC. This means you can complete the sessions even when not connected to the Internet. If you do not have BSim downloaded on your PC, you will not be able to complete indoor sessions.
On sale at Wiggle
See all TrainersNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords