Cateye Stealth 50 GPS with HR and Speed/Cadance Sensor -
Top Features of the Cateye Stealth 50 GPS with HR and Speed/Cadance Sensor
Simple GPS cycle computing with the added bonus of ANT+ technology. Using GPS technology the Stealth delivers all your usual easy to use Cateye features and functions to the head unit, without sensors on your forks or chain stays.
- Stealth 50 Features Include:
- GPS Enabled Cycle computer
- 1,2,5 second GPS logging interval, storing up to 60 hours of data.
- USB Cradle for recharge and data download
- Fully enabled Cateyeatlas.com website to review and share rides
- Setup by PC Software Cateye Sync
- Full time backlight
- Auto start/stop
- Flextight Handlebar Bracket
- Heart Rate and Speed/Cadance Sensor Supplied
- Stealth 50 Head Unit Functions Include:
- Current /Maximum/Average Speed
- Trip Distance 1 and 2
- Elapsed Time
- Battery Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery recharge and data communication USB Cradle
- Standard charging time Approx. 5 hours (USB2.0)
- Standard operating time Approx. 10 hours
Once home simply plug your head unit into the USB docking station provided and download your ride data to CATEYE Atlas to review on maps and graphs; your route, speed, altitude data etc., and share with friends via Facebook or Strava if you like. With ANT+ enabling to allow upgrade to receive Cadence/Heart Rate and Speed (for use on turbo trainer) data from the supplied ANT+ sensors.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Computers and GPSNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords