Home > Tyres > Slick tyres
Continental SportContact City MTB Wire Bead Tyre -
Top Features of the Continental SportContact City MTB Wire Bead Tyre
The Sport Contact has a rolling resistance comparable to some of our road bike tyres, it's THAT fast! Those in a hurry will benefit from the new features which make the tyre more resistant to punctures than the old Avenue Semi Slick.
- Tune your bike for speed on the road
- The new choice of bike couriers, replacing the Avenue Semi Slick. Lowest rolling resistance on the level of race tyres with high puncture protection and the comfort of big air volume
- Moderate grooves guide water from the contact area of the tread for your safety on wet roads
- The tyre that makes you understand the term "rushhour" in the sense of the word
- 3 piles plus additional Safety System
- High quality silica compound with natural rubber for great wet and dry grip
- Skinwall technology (lightweight sidewalls to give the tyre a very supple feel for improved handling)
- Puncture Protection: Safety System Guarantee
- Tyre Bead: Wire
- Use: Road
On sale at Wiggle
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords