Home > Wheels > MTB wheels
DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Front Wheel -
Top Features of the DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Front Wheel
With the M 1700 TRICON® front wheel trail riding means a comfortable uphill pace and all out descents. With 24 bladed spokes, convertible hubs the M 1700 TRICON® is made for just that.
- DT Swiss Tricon Design
- Two Piece hubs allows the bearings to spin as smoothly as possible
- Straight double threaded spokes
- Torx nipples so truing tool has a better grip
- Open crowfoot spoke pattern for high stiffness and perfect transmission of torques
- Concave rim profile with rim inserts counteract the expansion force induced by tire pressure and spoke pull
- Hub Axle: 5 x 100mm QR or 15mm Bolt Thru
- Weight: 800g (5 x 100mm QR) / 780g (15mm Bolt Thru)
- Tire type: Tubeless, Clincher
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Spokes: DT new aero®
- Nipples: DT Pro lock® torx
- Disc Mount: Centre Lock
- Tire dimension: 26 x 1.7" - 2.4"
- Included: Quick release, Rim tape, Center lock®/IS adapter
- Weight (g): 800
- Wheel Size: 26" (559)
TRICON® technology evolves. By using the feedback of pro riders, test riders from all disciplines and advanced material and manufacturing-technology, proven components are improved and new wheels designed. Features like the Open Crowfoot lacing and concave tubeless rims combine stiffness and lightweight into a superb wheel.
Two piece hub
The two piece flange and hub shell design keeps the bearing seat free of tension. This allows the bearings to spin as smoothly as possible.
Straight double threaded spokes
This spoke connection is considerably stronger as it is playfree on both ends and therefore subject to smaller peak loads.
Spoke pattern with combined radial and crossed spokes for high stiffness and perfect transmission of torques.
Thanks to the Torx design the truing tool has a better grip on the nipple.
The spoke inserts are supported on two sides in the rim creating a big contact surface. The rim can be designed lighter and is airtight for tubeless compatibility
Concave rim profile
The concave shaped sidewalls counteract the expansion force induced by tire pressure and spoke pull.
On sale at Wiggle
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords