Home > Lights > Rear lights
Exposure RedEye Micro Plug In LED Rear Light -
Top Features of the Exposure RedEye Micro Plug In LED Rear Light
The LED is angled by 20 degrees to avoid dazzling people behind you. Designed as an affordable plug-in rear light for the Joystick the Micro is a must have accessory for all Joystick MaXx-2 owners.
- Works with all 2009+ lights with Smart Port Technology
- The RedEye Micro can be plugged into any MaXx-2 light:
- 1. Press and hold the on/off button on the Maxx2 light for about six seconds
- (You will see a series of flashes from the light). This activates the SPT.
- 2. Now turn on the light as per usual. (You will see a few flashes before
- the light stays on constant)
- 3. Now plug in your Redeye/Redeye Micro
- Please be careful not to shine the light in your eyes as they are rather
Activate the power port and plug in the RedEye Micro directly. When inserted to start with, the RedEye Micro emits a low light ideal for locating your light in the dark or for map reading.
Double click the power button on the light and the light fires into life, and the RedEye Micro steps up to full output as a handy rear light (ideally mounted on a Joystick MaXx on the helmet).
On sale at Wiggle
See all LightsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords