Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch (Tri Bundle) -
Top Features of the Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Sports Watch (Tri Bundle)
Take your training to the next level with this exclusive Tri Bundle that offers the ultimate training kit for those that take part in triathlons and other competitive cross-training challenges.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5cm
- Display size, WxH: 3.3 x 2.0cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 100 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Routes: 0
- Heart rate monitor: yes
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes
- Foot pod: yes (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual racer (compete against other activities): yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes (for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): yes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Sport watch: no
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): yes
- Garmin Connect is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari
- What's in the Box?
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick
- Premium heart rate monitor (soft strap)
- Speed and cadence sensor
- Quick release kit
- Charging clip
- Expander strap
- AC adapter and manuals
The Forerunner 910XT is the perfect training partner and is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate¹ for running and cycling.
It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display. The 910XT Tri Bundle is compatible with ANT+ sensors, including the speed/cadence sensor (for cycling), and the premium heart rate monitor (both included). You can pair the 910XT with an existing ANT+ heart rate monitor or purchase as an accessory.
Whether youre training or racing, every second counts, so the 910XT makes it easy and seamless to transition between sports. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you dont lose precious seconds in transition. The quick release mount (supplied) allows you to move the 910XT easily from wrist to bike.
Designed for open water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50m (164ft). Its Garmin's first multisport watch to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency. (Swolf is a combination of the words swim and golf and it is a way of calculating a swimmers efficiency. To find your Swolf score your lap time is added to the number of strokes you have taken. Eg. if it takes you 20 seconds to swim a lap and you took 15 strokes your score would be 35.) The 910XTs robust design and easy operation make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding.
Because its GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you travelled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect. This feature can help you analyse your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Computers and GPSNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords