Home > Lights > Light sets
Lezyne Micro Drive LED Light Set -
Top Features of the Lezyne Micro Drive LED Light Set
The Micro Drive front light is a purposeful every day and night safety light with enough front output to properly see in the dark. All the very best safety features within reach of every cyclist.
- CNC-machined aluminum body and composite Matrix end cap
- Side Visibility Body Design
- Uniform Power Beam with MOR lens
- Updated Intelligent Power Indicator button
- Integrated USB charging stick (no cables)
- Starts in the best Lumen/Run-time setting
- Mode sequence:
- Enduro (Medium)
- Blast (High)
- Economy (Low)
- Front equipped with Overdrive Race Mode
- Rear equipped with "Day Time" flash
- Constant Current system delivers more Lumens for Longer
- Click-fit composite universal handlebar/seat post bracket with durable patented rubber strap
- Helmet mount accessory available separately
- Waterproof (FL1 standard)
- Built in high quality Lithium Ion battery (LIR123A)
- Front Output rating: Economy 50lm; Enduro and Flash modes 100lm; Blast 150lm; Overdrive 200lm
- Front Burn times: 1hr - 4hr:30min depending on mode
- Rear Output rating: Economy 5lm; Flash 1&2, pulse, blast 30lm; Daytime flash 1&2 70lm.
- Rear Burn times: 3hr:15min - 24hrs depending on mode
- 2 year warranty
- Weight (g): 156
The Micro Drive made it's mark for great value but now gains extra output in "Overdrive" a new high lumen output mode which runs the LED at absolute maximum lumen output, plus "constant lumens". This new constant current systems custom power circuit delivers more lumens for longer which gives a more efficient use of power.The rear features a "Day Time" flash which is a super bright flash mode for daytime riding The High output white/red LEDs is mounted in custom Uniform Power Beam "MOR" lens for increased output efficiency while the CNC cuts in alloy body design improve side visibility. The front has six modes are available: Overdrive, Blast, Enduro and Economy solid modes plus two flash modes while the rear has seven modes are available: Daytime Flash 1&2, three flash modes plus Blast and Economy solid modes. The compact size (30mm x 70mm) is lightweight (146g with bracket and strap). Highly durable machined alloy body with composite back cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge (no cables required) with the RGB Intelligent Power Indicator button acts as fuel gauge and charging indicator. Click-fit composite universal handlebar bracket with durable patented rubber strap. Comes with a built in high quality Lithium Ion battery (LIR123A) and Click-fit composite universal handlebar bracket with durable patented rubber strap. Helmet mount accessory available separately. Day or night...Ride safe, always be seen!
On sale at Wiggle
See all LightsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords