Magura TS 8 R 150 Fix MTB Fork -
Top Features of the Magura TS 8 R 150 Fix MTB Fork
All Mountain fork, comes with an air spring and travel is fixed at 150mm, with Albert select damping and compression lockout with tunable threshold.
- Weight: Approx 1675g/ 3,69 lbs (with 15 mm Maxle lite)
- Disc mounts: Post
- Axle to crown length: 530mm
- Damping technology: Albert Select+
- Spring: Air
- Travel: 150 mm
- Adjustment possibilities: Albert Select+ plattform resistance, Rebound, Preload (air pressure)
- Adjustment knobs made of high quality aluminium with lower leg protection caps
- Dropouts: 15mm Maxle lite
- Steerer tube diameter: 1 1/8"
- Stanchion diameter: 32mm
- Axle to crown length: 530
- Approved for disc brakes up to: 210mm
- Weight (g): 1675
- Axle to Crown (mm): 530
- Brake Mount: Post Mount
- Shock Damping: Air
- Travel (mm): 150
Comes with a 15mm thru-axle and Double Arch design lower leg to increase the forks stiffness and improve tracking and control of the front wheel. Superstiff 32 mm upper legs. Cold forged Aluminium 6082 T6 fork crown with integrated cablestops for the optional RCL² remote control. 15 mm thrux-axle system with q/r. All adjuster knobs made of high quality aluminium with protection Caps on lower leg. Bolted hose guide for judder-free brake hose routing.
On sale at Wiggle
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords