Home > Tyres > Offroad tyres
Maxxis Minion DHR 2.5 Wire Bead Tyre -
Top Features of the Maxxis Minion DHR 2.5 Wire Bead Tyre
The Minion DHR was engineered to meet the demands of the UCI World Cup downhill races.
- Directional ramped knob design - front or rear
- Hardpack, loose-over-hardpack, medium soil
- Choice of compounds:
- 60a MaxxPro Most durable compound available for our Downhill and Freeride Line
- Long life tread
- Low rolling resistance
- 42a Super Tacky (ST) Softer compound used in our Downhill and Freeride line
- Race use only
- Optimal rolling, braking and cornering performance
- Consistent grip in all terrain
- 40a Slow Reezaay (SRY) Softest compound with superior rebounding properties using in our downhill line
- Race use only
- Increased flexibility to conform to terrain
- Enhanced lower temperature performance
- Good balance between traction and speed in highly technical terrain
- Weight (g): 785
- Tyre Bead: Wire
- Threads Per Inch: 60
Designed by our European racing development effort, Team Maxxis-MSC. The Minion DHR features ramped knobs, like the DHF, but the channels in the knobs are designed for braking and accelerating.
On sale at Wiggle
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords