Polar RC3 GPS Bike -
Top Features of the Polar RC3 GPS Bike
For recreational runners and cyclists who want integrated GPS with smart guidance. Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS.
- Whats in the box:
- Polar RC3 GPS training computer
- CS cadence sensor W.I.N.D.
- Polar H3 heart rate sensor
- USB cable
- Key features:
- Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS
- Cadence sensor W.I.N.D. features:
- o Bike settings for two bikes: You can define settings up to two to three bikes in your training computer. When you start training, you can select the bike with the correct settings for that particular training session.
- o Cadence current, average and maximum: Your cycling cadence stands for your pedaling rate in revolutions per minute (rpm). Cadence is the central factor in improving cycling performance. A higher cadence reduces the force needed for each pedal stroke, and thus improves overall performance. Running cadence measures how many times your either right or left foot hits the ground in one minute. Running cadence is measured as steps per minute. With this feature you can sharpen your cadence and make your ground contact time shorter. This will help you to find a balance between leg power and leg speed.
- Integrated GPS features: back to start, distance (training, lap and total), route mapping with polarpersonaltrainer.com web service
- Slim and lightweight design with rechargeable battery
- Training Benefit gives you instant feedback after your session Motivating feedback thats delivered straight to you immediately after exercise is something we can all benefit from. So if you want to know the effect of different training sessions, this feature will tell you exactly what you need to know. You get a quick overview after each session, and for more detailed feedback, you can either check your training file or you can get further in-depth analysis at polarpersonaltrainer.com.
- Running Index scores your performance If youre looking to keep on top of your running performance youll find this feature a big help. Regular use over time allows you to see how efficient your running is. Your Running Index score is calculated automatically after every run, based on your heart rate and from the speed data collected from your GPS or stride sensor. A higher reading indicates that you can run faster with less effort.
- Polar Fitness Test If youre looking to improve your fitness and want to keep up to date with how well youre doing, the smart Fitness Test will tell you exactly what you need to know in just five minutes. By regularly comparing your test results, you can see what progress you are making and how your fitness is improving.
- Calorie Count Polar OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard youre training.
- Training Load Training Load helps you to find the perfect balance between rest and training. Find out your training load status at polarpersonaltrainer.com. It shows you at a glance your cumulative training load for every day, advising if and when rest days are needed and when its best to train harder in order to maintain your performance improvement.
- Allows you to share your training with your friends on polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Condition: New
Body Measurement Features
Average and maximum heart rate of each lap
Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
Heart rate bpm / %
HRmax (user set)
Polar Fitness Test
Polar OwnCal® calorie expenditure with fat percentage
Polar OwnCode® (2.4 GHz W.I.N.D.) coded transmission
Polar sport zones
Polar ZoneOptimizer - personalized sport zones
Polar Training Benefit
Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via USB cable
Compatible with PC via USB cable
Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via USB cable
Training files (with summaries) 99
Automatic lap recording
Graphical target zone indicator
Number of laps 99
Sport Profiles (5 fixed sport profiles)
Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
Date and weekday indicator
Dual time zone
Water resistant IPX7
Low battery indicator
Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
On sale at Wiggle
See all Computers and GPSNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords