Home > Wheels > MTB wheels
Shimano XTR XC Disc Rear Wheel -
Top Features of the Shimano XTR XC Disc Rear Wheel
The ultimate in reliable XC race disc wheels from the ultimate Shimano MTB groupset, XTR wheels are engineered to perform in the most demanding conditions, are lightweight and are also tubeless compatible.
- 24 butted (2.0/1.5/2.0) stainless steel spokes
- Titanium freehub body with quick pawl engagement (10 degrees) provides instant power transfer
- Ball bearing races are ground with Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision, durability and smooth rolling
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability
- Forged then anodized alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long lasting good looks
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc Rotor mount
- Lightweight hybrid one piece aluminium axle / cone
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in
- For 135mm Q/R fitment (Includes Quick Release)
- Includes wheel bag
- Can be used with 8, 9 and 10-speed cassette sprockets
- Average weight 802 grams
On sale at Wiggle
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords