Tate Labs The Bar Fly 3.0 MTB -
Top Features of the Tate Labs The Bar Fly 3.0 MTB
Bar Fly 3.0 mount provides a level computer screen regardless of stem rise for the Garmin Edge 200/500/510/800/810 and accommodates both shorty and negative rise stems.
- Intended for off road and all terrain applications (MTB, CX, Enduro, DH).
- Mounts Garmin Edge series computers behind the faceplate of the stem for increased stability and protection
- Positive Tactile Engagement
- Carbon Bar Safe
- For use with Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810.
- 31.8 mm diameter Handlebar clamp
- 17 grams
Plastic on Plastic design
Garmin computers are made of Plastic and so is the Bar Fly. We chose Delrin, the highest quality plastic, because it is the most appropriate material for this key interface. Hard materials such as aluminum have been found to "eat away," and "shave off," material that can permanently damage your Garmin computer.
With Bar Fly products there is always Zero Risk of over-tightening
Carbon handlebar safe.
On sale at Wiggle
See all Computers and GPSNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords