Bianchi Methanol 27 SL Frame 2014 -
Bianchi Methanol 27 SL Frame
Constructed using some of the best High Modulus Monocoque Carbon Fibre available, the Methanol 27 SL frame is the ideal heart for your XC race-ready, podium topping machine. This SL model also incorporates Bianchi's ""Ti-NET"" technology, which strengthens the frames downtube for increased impact resistance and longer frame life. It adopts a fast cross county geometry, triple wall carbon tubing, integrated seatpost and asymmetrical, shock absorbing rear stays. The result of this, is lightning fast acceleration and precise handling.
- Frame: Methanol 27 SL, High Modulus Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Type: Cross Country
- Recommended Max Fork Travel: 100mm
- Bottom Bracket Type: BB30
- Headset Dimension: Tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5"
- Headset Type: Integrated (compatible with FSA orbit 1.5ZS)
- Disc Brake Standard: International Standard mount
- Front Derailleur Type: Shimano E-Type compatible
- Rear Hub Compatibility: 12x142mm Shimano E-Thru, axle not included
- Recommended Tyre Size: Compatible with 27.5x2.25" tyres
- Seatpost Diameter: Fully integrated with frame
- Internal Cable Routing: Yes
- Weight: 1185g (+/- 5%, 19" size)
- Asymmetrical Rear Stays: Optimized rear stays design to obtain a very compact and reactive rear triangle without sacrificing the chainline clearance. It fits different chainrings combinations and it is optimized to improve power transmission on the driveside. This design also offers increased power reactivity and pedalling performance
- ERC - Embedded Reinforcement Construction: Reinforcement carbon ribs are embedded into the main tubes profiles. The increased torsional stiffness of the head tube and the Bottom Bracket area and the crank-frame interface becomes stronger
- Ti-NET - Titanium Net Technology: A titanium net is molded together with carbon fibre in the down tube. The net acts as a barrier to protect the frame from possible impacts with stones/material thrown by the front wheel. It also brings increased impact resistance and frame lifetime
- TWT - Triple Wall Tube: TWT construction allows Bianchi to lay-up the composite material plies to form 3 thin walls which are then molded together to form a bond-less monocoque laminate tube - Increased strength and stiffness to weight ratio - Improved reactivity and ride control
- SAS - Shock Assorbing Stays: Special designed rear stays with S shape are laminated with carbon and glass fibers. This offers enhanced absorption of the vertical shocks on the rear drop outs without weakening the lateral and torsional stiffness of the frame. Alsom increased power transmission and reduced vibrations
Buy Bianchi Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike frames
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin