Bianchi Methanol 27 SX Frame 2016 -
Bianchi Methanol 27 SX Frame
The Methanol 27 SX is an XC race-ready carbon frame thats ready to take on the most challenging trails and guide you to the top step of the podium. Specifically designed for the 27.5 wheel size, its triple wall full monocoque carbon fibre construction brings you ultra-efficient power transfer, enhanced comfort and precise control. These qualities are thanks to the fast XC-specific geometry, asymmetrical, shock absorbing rear stays and highly advanced construction.
- Frame: Methanol 27 SX, High Modulus Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Type: Cross Country
- Recommended Max Fork Travel: 100mm
- Bottom Bracket Type: PF30
- Headset Dimension: Tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5"
- Headset Type: Integrated (compatible with FSA orbit 1.5ZS)
- Disc Brake Standard: Post Mount for 160mm rotor
- Front Derailleur Type: low direct mount or high clamp, diam. 34.9mm, bottom pull
- Rear Hub Compatibility: 12x142mm Shimano E-Thru, axle not included
- Recommended Tyre Size: Compatible with 27.5x2.0" tyres
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 31.6mm
- Internal Cable Routing: Yes (Shimano Di2 compatible)
- Asymmetrical Rear Stays: Optimized rear stays design to obtain a very compact and reactive rear triangle without sacrificing the chainline clearance. It fits different chainrings combinations and it is optimized to improve power transmission on the driveside. This design also offers increased power reactivity and pedalling performance
- ERC - Embedded Reinforcement Construction: Reinforcement carbon ribs are embedded into the main tubes profiles. The increased torsional stiffness of the head tube and the Bottom Bracket area and the crank-frame interface becomes stronger
- TWT - Triple Wall Tube: TWT construction allows Bianchi to lay-up the composite material plies to form 3 thin walls which are then molded together to form a bond-less monocoque laminate tube - Increased strength and stiffness to weight ratio - Improved reactivity and ride control
- SAS - Shock Assorbing Stays: Special designed rear stays with S shape are laminated with carbon and glass fibers. This offers enhanced absorption of the vertical shocks on the rear drop outs without weakening the lateral and torsional stiffness of the frame. Alsom increased power transmission and reduced vibrations
Buy Bianchi Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike frames
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin