CycleOps Basic Mag Kit -
CycleOps Basic Mag Kit
The CycleOps Basic Mag Kit is the easiest way to train indoors. Simply place your bike on the turbo, dial-in the resistance unit, and pedal. It may contain the word "Basic" in the title, but a simpler, straight-forward approach to training fits the modern lifestyle; this trainer is easy and hassle-free to use, perfect for a no-fuss training session.
Linear Resistance Curve Boosts Workout Intensity
This turbo trainer features a linear resistance curve to boost your workout intensity. With five adjustable level of resistance, you can mix up your interval sessions with ease. For the complete indoor training experience, the Basic Mag Kit comes with a trainer mat, riser block, and useful sweat towel.
- Magnetic resistance
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Levelling feet for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Durable frame
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0" tyre
- Will accept common road and MTB frames with included steel quick release skewer
- Compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Included: Trainer mat, riser block, sweat towel, and QR skewer
Buy CycleOps Nutrition & Training from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Trainers
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin