Home > Wheels > MTB wheels
DT Swiss XRC 1250 Carbon Front MTB Wheel -
DT Swiss XRC 1250 Carbon Front MTB Wheel
The DT Swiss XRC 1250 Carbon Front MTB Wheel is a Cross Country wheel, designed, machined and built to perfection. Featuring lightweight, super-strong and wide profile carbon rims, laced superbly into a DT 240 Spline hub. This wheel is super-stiff, efficient, responsive, stable and is fast to react to any precise steering movements you make when on the trail.
- Material: Aluminium
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Rim Width: Internal: 25mm
- Hub Type: DT 240
- Spokes: DT Competition, Straight-pull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead
- Weight: 643g
- Spline: With Straight-Pull spokes and the use of a specific lacing pattern, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, Straight-Pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Pro Lock: DT Pro Lock nipples prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. This patented locking system is based on a special pre-applied dual compound adhesive, which coats the nipple threads. As soon as the nipples are twisted, the dual compound adhesive starts to react and is completely hardened after 6-7 hours. Internal tests show that the reliability and durability of a wheel built with DT Pro Lock nipples are increased up to twenty times compared with the use of standard nipples.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures to provide a better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels/s&s/Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Wheels
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin