Fox Racing Baseframe Pro Sleeveless Body Protector -
Fox Racing Baseframe Pro Sleeveless Body Protector
Using innovative D3O reactive polymer padding, the Fox Racing Baseframe Pro Sleeveless Body Protector delivers incredible protection for any style of mountain bike riding.
When you crash your mountain bike, the back is an area vulnerable to injury from impacts. However, the Baseframe Pro Sleeveless Body Protector provides flexible protection via it's F3 back insert. Made from D30 polymer, the protector moulds to the body, both by softening from body heat and its flex grooves in the back. This allows you free and easy movement as you manoeuvre your mountain bike across the trail and yet, reacting to an impact, the D30 stiffens to absorb and dissipate crash forces. Padding at the hip also contributes to the overall protection the Baseframe offers.
In order to keep you comfortable and minimise sweat build-up, the Baseframe Pro is made from a moisture-wicking mesh. Sweat is quickly removed from the skin, while the mesh also allows airflow to the body and speeds up sweat evaporation to keep you cool. Even the rowdiest of mountain biker is going to keep fresh when pulling on this protector.
- Materials: 35% Polyurethane, 37% Nylon, 8% Polyester, 20% EVA
- EN1621-1 Level 1 Back including high and low-temperature conditions
- CE Certified D3O® back insert features world-leading impact protection technology
- Large perforation and flex grooves in the back foam contours and flexes with rider movement
- Body heat activates (softens) the polymer to conform to the body
- Moisture-wicking, open stretch mesh for breathability
- Built-in padding at hips offers additional comfort
- F3 back insert is removable for easy washing
Buy Fox Racing Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the Worlds Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Protection
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.