Fox Racing Proframe Full Face MTB Helmet -
Fox Racing Proframe Full Face MTB Helmet
The Fox Racing Proframe Full Face MTB Helmet boasts an incredible level of protection, certified to DH standard - ideal for when you're crushing downhill trails. But it's Fox's lightest full face too, making it at home across any trail.
The excellent protection levels come in the way of a combination of safety-enhancing technologies. It starts with the Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner. Should you push your limits too far and crash, then it's this liner that absorbs and dissipates any impacts to your head. This is complemented by the brain-protecting Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), more on that further down. But suffice to say it offers superb head protection.
With safety leading the way the ventilation is also way out in front of its rivals. The Proframe has 15 Big Bore air intake vents and 9 exhaust vents, giving you an almost open-face feel as air rushes in and out. Fox have even engineered the visor to enhance airflow. When you're pedalling to the top of the trail this is, of course, invaluable to keep you cool, and when you reach the top you'll be fresh and ready to push your limits on the way down.
Trail Riding Tech
Featuring Fox Racings patent-pending integrated chin bar, the Proframe really does have plenty to shout about when it comes to safety. But it's comfortable too. An anti-microbial liner wicks away moisture and prevents the build-up of bacteria, keeping itchy helmet issues at bay. While for fast entry and exit, a Fidlock® Snap helmet buckle secures and releases with a satisfying snap - and it's easy to use even with gloves.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
The Mips system is designed to provide added safety for helmets in many accidents. For certain impacts, the Mips system can reduce harmful rotational motion that might otherwise be transferred to the users head.
Rotational motion is a common cause of concussions in oblique hits to the head. In a crash, the Mips system is designed to move slightly inside the helmet to help redirect forces away from the head.
- MIPS technology - proven to reduce rotational motion, absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Fox integrated chin bar secured to the helmet with patent-pending system - meets ASTM downhill standards
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture-wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- 15 Big Bore vents and 9 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
Securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Weight: 750g (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test) - EN 1078 - AS/NZ 2063 -CPSC
- Shop all MIPS helmets - Click here
Buy Fox Racing Protection from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Helmets
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.