Home > Clothing > Shorts men
Fox Racing Ranger Short with Liner -
Fox Racing Ranger Shorts (with Liner)
Tough, flexible and with a removable padded liner, the Fox Racing Ranger Shorts (with Liner) offer you unrivalled comfort and performance for your days of mountain biking.
It's their mix of functional fabrics and a relaxed fit that makes the Ranger Shorts so good for the thrills of trails and the easy-going style for relaxation afterwards. On the bike, you'll enjoy the excellent flexibility of Fox's TruMotion® stretch ripstop fabric, keeping you mobile as the terrain tests your skills. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish also keeps you comfortable when the going gets damp and muddy.
At the waist, the snap closure and adjustable side cinch tabs keep your shorts comfortably in place too - no mid-ride slippage to worry about. The waistband also gets a TruDri lining, wicking away sweat to keep you feeling dry and fresh, even when riding hard. You've also got 2 zipped pockets, keeping essentials safe and close to hand.
Last, but by no means least, the removable liner brings extra comfort to your off-road adventures. With a dual-density seat pad inside, you'll enjoy extra support on the saddle and trail-buzz is minimised for all-terrain comfort.
- Materials: 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- TruMotion® stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Relaxed fit for on-bike performance and off-bike styling
- Snap closure and adjustable side cinch for a secure fit and on the fly adjustments
- TruDri lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry.
- Two zip closure hand pockets
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
Buy Fox Racing Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Clothing
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.