Fox Suspension 34 Float AWL Fork -
Fox Suspension 34 Float AWL Fork
Engineered for modern electric mountain bike (E-MTB) riding, this suspension fork features anodised upper tubes for an excellent balance of strength and durability as well as extra protection against corrosion during wetter rides. Its combination of a lightweight Float EVOL air spring and a RAIL damper smoothen out your ride, so you can stay in full control as you conquer your way from trail to trail. Benefitting from Boost axle spacing and 160mm to 230mm disc brake rotor compatibility, this model is designed prepared for fast and fun adventures, wherever your next ride takes you.
AWL: Adventure Without Limits
Designed to bring highly evolved, broadly tuneable, super capable, ultra-reliable suspension to the cycling SUV market. Whether you are racing the clock to fit in another lap, or riding further than you have ever before, AWL suspension is here to make every ride limitless.
Leveraging FOXs extensive experience with building the worlds highest-performance off-road suspension systems, the AWL fork is based around the acclaimed FOX 34 chassis. Featuring lightweight but stiff 34mm stanchions and a precision cast magnesium lower, the AWL tracks precisely without any unwanted flex and ensures optimal long-term performance, regardless of the weather and dirt you plough through. Performance and adjustability are paramount thanks to our infinitely tuneable EVOL air spring and proven Rail damper. Externally adjustable rebound and compression damping are tool-free and easily accessible, while the Rails sealed damper system delivers exceptional performance, bomber reliability, and hassle-free maintenance.
Everyday Adventure Ready
AWLs stout chassis is available in both 27.5 and 29 wheel sizes and is rigorously tested to withstand a 169kg total weight rating. Fender, rack and light mounts are integrated into the fork for optimal compatibility, durability and versatility. Adverse conditions, rocks and roots will no longer harm your zip tied fenders. The AWL also comes with a special mount for a soon to be available, next level safety feature. Designed to handle whatever you load it up with and track smoothly and precisely across whatever terrain you point it at, the AWL can unlock your bikes electric potential, open up new landscapes, and bring adventure to your everyday ride.
- Upper Tubes Finish: Anodised
- Use: Electric Mountain Bike (E-MTB)
- Axle Size: 15QRx110mm, Boost
- Steerer Diameter: 1.5" tapered
- Air Spring: Float EVOL
- Damper: RAIL
- Brake Rotor Compatibility: 160mm direct Post Mount, Up to 230mm compatible
- Max Tyre Size: 2.8" (2.6" with a fender)
- E-SUV Optimised: The explosion of electric assist technology has radically altered the cycling landscape. Not only are dedicated mountain bikers exploring new terrain and carrying more momentum over bigger obstacles, but capabilities across the entire e-cycling continuum have ramped up massively. This has put a whole new set of performance and safety demands on bikes and their components. People are riding farther, faster, and hauling more gear across more varied terrain than ever before and they need proven, high-performance suspension that can handle this new range of needs.
- RAIL Damper: RAIL damper is a simplified version of Fox Suspension's renowned GRIP damper. It offers an unmatched ride feel combined with bombproof durability and easy-to-use on-the-fly adjustment ranging from wide open to fully locked out.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
- 910-20-210 Black 29" QR110 100mm 51mm
- 910-21-045 Black 29" QR110 140mm 51mm
- 910-20-211 Black 27.5" QR110 120mm 44mm
Buy Fox Suspension Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.