Home > Tyres > 27.5 tyres
Goodyear Newton MTR Enduro Tubeless Rear Tyre -
Goodyear Newton Enduro Tubeless Rear MTB Tyre
This mountain bike (MTB) tyre is designed for modern enduro racing and it's ready for the most demanding of course conditions. It features a Dynamic:Grip3 compound that uses triple3 density rubber to deliver balanced levels of grip and treadwear. Goodyear has also made this version specifically for your rear wheel with a rear tread pattern that focuses on acceleration and braking traction. Another highlight is its EN:Wall sidewall protection, which uses a Butyl insert to provide extra sidewall support while also protecting against cuts. In addition, its dual ply construction uses two layers of 120 TPI casing fabric to further enhance this model's enduro level protection and sidewall stiffness.
Enduro Rear Tyre with Tubeless Complete Design
The Newton MTR (Mountain Rear) is part of Goodyear's ultimate tyre package developed for gravity riding and racing. A tyre that is at its best bringing up the rear while sprinting out the start hut of your race run, as you attack those loose off camber sections, hold the line on rocky chutes and pinballing down rock sections. It features a Tubeless Complete design that offers the same benefits as tubeless-ready (TLR) technology, while also maintaining inflation pressure better than a traditional TLR tyre. This means you'll also enjoy the ability to run lower tyre pressures for increased stability, comfort and fewer chances of flats or punctures.
- Compound: Dynamic:Grip3 Compound
- Sidewall Protection: EN:Wall
- Casing: 2-Ply, 120TPI
- Use: Enduro
- Type: Clincher
- Rear specific tread
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- ETRTO: 27.5x2.4" Option: 61-584; 27.5x2.6" Option: 66-584; 29x2.4" Option: 61-622
- Single or Pair: Single rear tyre
- Weight: 27.5x2.4" Option: 1180g
- Dynamic:Grip3 Compound: Rear specific featuring triple3 density rubber compounds where necessary to offer balanced levels of grip and treadwear.
- Dual Ply Construction: Two layers of 120 TPI casing fabric provide enduro level protection and sidewall stiffness.
- Rear Specific Tread: Designed to bring up the rear, focusing on acceleration and braking traction.
- EN:Wall Sidewall Protection: EN:Wall Butyl insert providing extra sidewall support while aiding cut resistance.
- Tubeless Complete: Goodyear Bicycle Tyres proprietary design that features all the benefits of a Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre but will also better maintain inflation pressure than a traditional TLR tyre.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
- GR.014.61.584.V004.R Black 2.4" 27.5"
- GR.014.66.584.V004.R Black 2.6" 27.5"
- GR.014.61.622.V004.R Black 2.4" 29"
Buy Goodyear Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.