Home > Tyres > 27.5 tyres
Kenda Helldiver Pro Folding Mountain Bike Tyre -
Kenda Helldiver Pro Folding Mountain Bike Tyre
A dynamic and durable tyre for the daring downhill and enduro rider, this fast-rolling Kenda model is the ideal choice for rapid descents down rough and ready routes. Made using a dual-layer compound, the Helldiver uses a choice of technologically advanced casings to ensure you make it to the bottom with uninhibited power and pace. Tubeless-ready, it gives a grippy and composed performance through the most demanding trails and tracks.
Lightweight and Hard-Wearing MTB Tyre
Rolling you to glory with minimal resistance, this Pro model features a low-profile centre tread pattern, developed alongside Polygon-UR Team pros, to send you down the mountain with speed and control. An ideal choice for dry and dusty hardpack routes, this lightweight and reliable tyre gives superb braking traction to keep you composed and in control of every hard-riding descent.
- Compound: dual-layer Compound
- Use: Gravity, Enduro, Downhill
- Bead: Folding
- TPI: 60, 120
- Tubeless-Ready: Yes
- EN-DTC: Designed around the rigours of enduro racing. Featuring a lower rolling resistance value than previous dual tread compounds, tyres with EN-DTC show less wear than other similar tyres. With shore A values lower than the original DTC, the EN-DTC provides a more responsive ride, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground.
- AEC: Developed for the rigours of enduro, the new Advanced Enduro Casing (AEC) fills the gap between the burly Advanced Gravity Casing (AGC) and the weight-optimised Advanced Trail Casing (ATC). Using the same 3-piece Aramid inserts as the AGC casing, AEC omits the apex at the bead: for the same high level of puncture and cut resistance but without the added weight. A dual-layer compound provides the same reliable grip found on the AGC casing.
- RSR dual-layer (RSRDL): Kenda developed this compound for a new generation of gravity tyres - an evolution of the existing Race Stick-E Rubber (RSR) compound. Building on the impressive original, the new RSR compound is a dual-layer tread rubber, with the soft RSR compound on top and the stiff SRC on bottom. This new dual-layer compound offers better performance because the stiff bottom SRC layer serves as the hard foundation for the softer RSR layer to push against. The result is a compound that provides better control and lasts longer than previous versions.
Buy Kenda Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.