Home > Shoes > Mtb Shoes men
Leatt DBX 3.0 Flat Pedal Shoes -
Leatt DBX 3.0 Flat Pedal Shoes
From ripping up an enduro race, speeding down a downhill run and kicking up dirt on your fun trail rides, the DBX 3.0 Flat Pedal Shoes provide sure-footed and confidence-inspiring grip on your flats.
The key to the tenacious flat pedal grip of the DBX 3.0 Flat Pedal Shoes is their superbly grippy sole unit. The combination of the super-sticky RideGrip Compound and optimized sole grip pattern hold on to your pedals with an unshakeable grip. Next, the rigid midsole gives you superb pedalling efficiency, letting you accelerate up to speed and whip around berms with ease. Mud-flow channels keep the sole as clear of mud as possible and a flexible toe area helps you when pushing up the hill to session a feature.
The upper of the DBX 3.0s are made from water-resistant synthetic leather. Not only will this keep your feet comfier as you splash along muddy trails, but it's also tough too, with protective reinforcements over the toe, heel and Achilles. The delicate ankle area you'll be pleased to see also gets some extra protection from the sting of crank hits - phew. And finally, a low-profile padded tongue keeps comfort levels perfectly tuned while also being weather-resistant.
- FlatGrip Sole: Optimized grip pattern in pedal area
- Grippy heel and toe siping with mud-flow channels
- RideGrip Compound: Secret sole formula - sticky grip even on wet and slippery surfaces
- Added tear and abrasion resistance
- Mid Sole: Mono-directional flex, Rigid on pedals, flexible in toe area
- Upper: Synthetic Leather - Water-resistant and easy to clean
- Tongue: Low-profile, padded and weather-resistant
- Protection: Inner ankle mid-height protection
- Reinforcements in toe, heel and Achilles
Buy Leatt from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Shoes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.