LifeLine TT-02 Fluid Trainer -
LifeLine TT-02 Fluid Trainer
The Lifeline TT-02 Fluid Trainer provides a highly realistic, progressive power curve to accurately simulate the feel of outdoor riding conditions. Its suitable for all common bike types from 26 to 700C; perfect for cycle training at home.
Stable and User-friendly
The TT-02 has a quick and easy QR system that secures the bike in place and a wide steel construction with rubber feet creates a strong, stiff, and stable platform. It also folds up into a compact size for easy transportation and storage.
The Lifeline TT-02 is now in the Zwift classic trainer hardware list. The Zwift team have configured the power curve to Zwift software and so with the addition of a speed and cadence sensor and ANT+ stick you can now ride the trainer on Zwift with improved accuracy. Convert to a smart trainer with a speed and cadence sensor and ANT+ stick then ride your favourite training software programs like Zwift.
- Material: Steel
- Perfect for cycle training at home
- Suitable for all common bike types from 26 to 700C wheels
- Quick and easy system to secure bike in place
- Wide and robust construction with rubber feet creates a strong, stiff and stable platform
- Features adjustable rubber feet to ensure a level and stable ride
- Folds up small for easy transportation and storage
- 2 year warranty against manufacturers defects
- 1x TT-02 Fluid Trainer
- 1x LifeLine dedicated skewer to secure your bike to the trainer
- 1x Lifeline riser block for a realistic riding position
Buy LifeLine Nutrition & Training from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Trainers
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin