Marin Wolf Ridge 8 Full Suspension Bike 2019 -
Marin Wolf Ridge 8 Full Suspension Bike
The Wolf Ridge 8 successfully re-defines what a full-suspension all mountain bike can do. With a full carbon frame construction and its combination of exceptional components enables you to conquer the mountain in style while travelling at outstanding speeds with confidence-inspiring control.
RockShox Lyrik and Monarch Suspension Components
This mountain dominator soars to the peaks with superb efficiency and descends with exceptional stability. This fantastic ride experience is the result of Marin's Naild R3ACT 2 Play suspension system, which has the bike riding high in its travel to soak up trail chatter and big hits effortlessly. This system is enhanced by RockShox Lyrik RC forks and a Monarch R Debonair rear shock for 160mm of plush, terrain smoothing travel, so you can tame the trails with style.
SRAM GX Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain and Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Marin has equipped this rig with a SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain, a SRAM Descendant carbon crankset and the powerful and responsive XT hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano. Plus, this Enduro race-ready champion rolls on Formula Boost hubs with Stans No Tubes Flow MK3 rims, so you can hit the trails hard and concentrate on the thrill of the ride.
All Marin bikes on Chain Reaction Cycles are covered by a 2 year warranty. Proof of purchase is necessary.
- Frame: Full Unidirectional Carbon Fibre Frame, Naild R3ACT 2 Play Suspension Technology, 160mm Travel, 148mm Boost Rear Spacing, Naild 12-3-9 Locking Quick Release Thru-Axle
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC 29, 160mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Ultimate, 51mm Offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R Debonair, High Volume Eyelet, 200x57mm, Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, 25.4mm x M8 Upper Hardware, Custom Lower Hardware
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Hubs: Front: Formula, 110x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H; Rear: Formula, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Rims: Stans NoTubes Flow MK3, 29mm Inner, Welded Joint, BST Technology, Tubeless Compatible
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K Aluminium, Direct Mount 12-Speed 34T, Boost Spacing
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 12-Speed, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc; Rotors: Front: 203mm; Rear: 180mm
- Handlebars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 25mm Rise, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back
- Grips: Marin Locking
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 45mm
- Seat Post: KS LEV SIO Dropper Post, Custom Offset Head, Southpaw Lever, Size S 120mm Travel, All Other Sizes: 150mm Travel
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race
- Tyres: Front: WTB Vigilante 29x2.3"; Rear: WTB Breakout, 29x2.3", TCS Light/Fast, Tubeless Compatible
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin