Marin Wolf Ridge 9 29 Full Suspension Bike 2019 -
Marin Wolf Ridge 9 29 Full Suspension Bike
The Wolf Ridge 9 gives levels of performance, stability and control that every hard-hitting MTB rider desires to have beneath them. Featuring a full carbon frame construction, this trail-tamer is equipped with a superb collection of outstanding components to ensure that you dominate the mountain in style while travelling at enduro-race worthy speeds with confidence-inspiring control.
RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Forks and Monarch R Debonair Rear Shock
Tracking the mountain with pace and traction, this race-rocket soars to the summit with immense efficiency, blasts across the top and descends the other side with phenomenal stability and control. Its revolutionary ride experience is thanks to Marin's Naild R3ACT 2 Play suspension platform that gives unmatched confidence when out on the trail. This unique suspension system holds the bike high in its travel, reduces pedal-bob and effectively soaks up trail chatter and big hits with smooth trail-gobbling ease. This suspension system is enhanced by custom-tuned RockShox Lyrik RCT3 forks and a Monarch R Debonair rear shock for 160mm of buttery-smooth, mountain-taming suspension travel.
SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 Speed Drivetrain and SRAM Guide RS Disc Brakes
As this anywhere on the mountain sender is equipped with a SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain, a Truvativ Descendant carbon crankset and immensely powerful and responsive SRAM Guide RS hydraulic brakes - this bike is armed and ready for some serious gravity riding. Plus, this race-ready mountain conqueror rolls on Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs with Stans No Tubes Flow MK3 rims, so you can slay the trails in style and concentrate on the thrill of the ride.
All Marin bikes on Chain Reaction Cycles are covered by a 2 year warranty. Proof of purchase is necessary.
- Frame: Full Unidirectional Carbon Fiber, Naild R3ACT 2 Play Suspension Technology, 160mm Travel, 148mm Boost Rear Spacing, Naild 12-3-9 Locking Quick Release Thru-Axle
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3 29, 160mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Ultimate, 51mm Offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R Debonair, High Volume Eyelet, 200x57mm, Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, 25.4mm x M8 Upper Hardware, Custom Lower Hardware
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
- Hubs: Front: Stan's NoTubes Neo Hub, 110x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc; Rear: Stan's NoTubes Neo Hub, 148x12mm, XD Driver, 6-Bolt Disc
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 29mm Inner, Welded Joint, BST Technology, Tubeless Ready
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant Carbon, Direct Mount 12-Speed 34T, Boost Spacing
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 12-Speed, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS Hydraulic Disc
- Disc Rotors: Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Handlebars: Deity Blacklabel, 800mm Width, 25mm Rise, Custom Color
- Grips: Marin Locking
- Stem: Deity Copperhead Stem, 35mm
- Seat Post: KS LEV SIO Dropper Post, Custom Offset Head, Southpaw Lever
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race
- Tyres: Front: WTB Vigilante 29x2.3"; Rear: WTB Breakout, 29x2.3", TCS Light/Fast, Tubeless Compatible
- Extras: e*thirteen TRS+ Chain Guide, Upper Guide and Lower Bash Guard, ISCG 05
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin