Home > Wheels > 27.5 wheels
Mavic E-Deemax S 35 Disc MTB Wheelset -
Mavic E-Deemax S 35 Disc MTB Wheelset
Ready for hitting the trails, this electric mountain bike (E-MTB) wheelset is equipped with two asymmetrical maxtal aluminium rims which offer an excellent balance of strength and durability on the most demanding of terrain conditions. Mavic has also kitted out this model with a Black Shield treatment that protects the rims against impacts and scratches, so they look as awesome as they perform on your ride. Another highlight is its disc brake compatibility, which means that you'll benefit from powerful and consistent braking performance as you conquer your way from trail to trail. Built specifically for electric mountain bike riding, it comes trail-ready with some unique technologies to help you ride smoother and have more fun on the trail.
E-MTB Wheelset with Pinch Flat Protection
Mavic's patented Pinch Flat Protection (PFP) technology features rims with a wider contact surface at the top of the sidewall, which significantly reduces the risk of tyre cuts and punctures. The wider 35mm rims allow you to run lower tyre pressure for better traction, and the rims pair perfectly with trail tyres ranging from 2.6 to 3.2 inches. In addition, Mavic's patented Fore technology features a fully sealed upper rim bridge that eliminates the need for rim tape, making it the easiest system for mounting and changing tubeless tyres.
ISM Machining and ID360 Double Ratchet System
ISM machining removes material from the rims in strategic areas to minimise weight without compromising strength. Mavic uses 28 straight-pull spokes (same spoke length throughout) for a strong connection between the rim and hub, which has an ultra-reliable Instant Drive 360 (ID360) double ratchet system for quick engagement and acceleration. Set up for disc brakes with Centre Lock rotor compatibility, the Mavic E-Deemax S 35 Disc MTB Wheelset is available for Shimano Micro Spline freewheel bodies and comes with UST tubeless valves, spare spokes and accessories.
- Rim Material: Asymmetrical S6000 Maxtal Aluminium with SUP welding technology
- Rim Finish: Black Shield treatment (protects your rim against impacts and scratches)
- Use: E-MTB
- Axle: Front: 15x110 Boost; Rear: 12x148 Boost
- ETRTO: 584x35TC
- Internal Rim Width: 35mm
- Tubeless Ready: Yes, UST Tubeless and tubetype, Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- Freehub: Shimano Micro Spline
- Rear Axle: 12x148mm Boost thru-axle
- Front Axle: 15x110mm Boost, convertible to 20x110mm Boost thru-axle with adaptors (available separately)
- Brake Type: Disc brake
- Brake Rotor Compatibility: Centre Lock
- Hub Technology: QRM Auto bearing preload technology, Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Hub Width: Boost only (Front: 110mm; Rear: 148mm)
- Spoke Material: Steel
- Spoke Lacing: Front and rear crossed 3, contactless
- Spoke Count: Front: 28; Rear: 28
- Spoke Shape: Straight-pull, flat, double-butted
- Nipples Material: Fore Integrated Aluminium
- ASTM Category 5: Gravity riding focused on the descent
- Recommended Tyre Sizes: 65mm to 81mm (2.5" to 3.2")
- Mavic Rider Weight: Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 150kg (bike included)
- Included: Fore adjustment wrench, 2x replacement spokes with each wheel, Multifunction adjustment wrench (delivered with rear wheel) and UST valve and accessories
- Single or Pair: Pair
- Weight: Pair: 2030g (Front: 940g; Rear: 1090g)
- ISM Light Rim Technology: An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- UST Tubeless Technology: Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- Black Shield Treatment: MTB rim treatment. 2x superior lifetime against rock impacts and scratches.
- SUP Welding Technology: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Pinch Flat Protection: 20% less risk of puncture with PFP. An E-bike-specific innovation to significantly reduce the risk of tyre cuts and punctures.
- QRM Auto Bearing Preload Technology: Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance. Their preload is automatically adjusted to guarantee a perfect spin with no play in the long run.
- Instant Drive 360 Freewheel Technology: The Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
Manufacturer's Part Number:
- LP1629100 Black 27.5" Micro Spline
Buy Mavic Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Wheels
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.