Home > Tyres > 29 tyres
Michelin Jet XCR Mountain Bike Tyre -
Michelin Jet XCR Mountain Bike Tyre
The Michelin Jet XCR MTB Tyre was purposely designed as a race tyre has been optimised for use as part of a tubeless wheel setup. It has proven its worth as it was designed, tested and ridden by Team BH (2016 UCI World Cup Champions). The Jet XCR is intended for use on dry, hard pack trail terrain where it excels.
- Bead: Folding
- ETRTO: 57-584
- TPI: 450 (150x3)
- Casing: Tubeless Ready
- Compound: GUM-X2D
- Terrain: Dry, Hard-Pack
- Type: Clincher
- Use: Cross Country, Race
- Weight: 27.5" x 2.25": 560g
- Race Shield: Ultra-light combination thanks to the 3x150 TPI architecture: performance and incredible flexibility without neglecting the robustness thanks to its very high-density reinforcement ply.Developed and tested by UCI XCO World Cup with the BH-SR Suntour-KMC Team
- GUM-X2D: This is an assembly of two different compounds on a single tyre:
- Race Compound: Performs directly in conjunction with your pedalling power to ensure maximum efficiency and power transfer.
- Traction Compound: Grippy gum compound on the outer surface of the tyre to maximise traction without loss of power and ensure excellent braking.
- Tubeless Ready: This technology improves traction, control and comfort while reducing wheel rolling speed and the possibility of getting a flat tyre. The Tubeless Ready construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Buy Michelin Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Tyres
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.